( Data Science Training : https://www.edureka.co/data-science )
This "Machine Learning with R" video by Edureka will help you to understand the core concepts of Machine Learning followed by a very interesting case study on Pokemon Dataset in R. This tutorial will comprise of these topics:
1. Understanding Machine Learning
2. Applications of Machine Learning
3. Types of Machine Learning Algorithms
4. Case Study on the "Pokemon Dataset" to implement Machine Learning Algorithms
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check our complete Data Science playlist here: https://goo.gl/60NJJS
#LogisticRegression #Datasciencetutorial #Datasciencecourse #datascience
How it Works?
1. There will be 30 hours of instructor-led interactive online classes, 40 hours of assignments and 20 hours of project
2. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
4. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edureka's Data Science course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts, Applying modelling through R programming using Machine learning algorithms and illustrate impeccable Data Visualization by leveraging on 'R' capabilities.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why Learn Data Science?
Data Science training certifies you with ‘in demand’ Big Data Technologies to help you grab the top paying Data Science job title with Big Data skills and expertise in R programming, Machine Learning and Hadoop framework.
After the completion of the Data Science course, you should be able to:
1. Gain insight into the 'Roles' played by a Data Scientist
2. Analyse Big Data using R, Hadoop and Machine Learning
3. Understand the Data Analysis Life Cycle
4. Work with different data formats like XML, CSV and SAS, SPSS, etc.
5. Learn tools and techniques for data transformation
6. Understand Data Mining techniques and their implementation
7. Analyse data using machine learning algorithms in R
8. Work with Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze data
9. Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms in Apache Mahout
10. Gain insight into data visualization and optimization techniques
11. Explore the parallel processing feature in R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn machine learning techniques with implementation in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on Big Data. The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Developers aspiring to be a 'Data Scientist'
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. SAS/SPSS Professionals looking to gain understanding in Big Data Analytics
4. Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
5. Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
6. 'R' professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
7. Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
8. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
For more information, Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Gnana Sekhar Vangara, Technology Lead at WellsFargo.com, says, "Edureka Data science course provided me a very good mixture of theoretical and practical training. The training course helped me in all areas that I was previously unclear about, especially concepts like Machine learning and Mahout. The training was very informative and practical. LMS pre recorded sessions and assignmemts were very good as there is a lot of information in them that will help me in my job. The trainer was able to explain difficult to understand subjects in simple terms. Edureka is my teaching GURU now...Thanks EDUREKA and all the best. "
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you. For Data Science Training Certification Curriculum, Visit our Website: http://bit.ly/2r6btSL
Hi Tushar! Edureka’s Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program makes you proficient in techniques like Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Natural Language Processing. It includes training on the latest advancements and technical approaches in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning such as Deep Learning, Graphical Models and Reinforcement Learning.
Check out the course: https://www.edureka.co/masters-program/machine-learning-engineer-training
Hey Bernardus, thank you for watching our video. Do subscribe, like and share to stay connected with us. Cheers :)
You can check out our Machine Learning course here: https://www.edureka.co/data-science
Hey Akhil, to help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in our LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to the LMS and click on the "create your resume" option.
His health issues were debilitating.
Everyday rituals to ensure a relaxing nights rest.
All the wellness news you need to know today, including a huge almond milk recall, peppers saving grasslands, and the pH of your brain.
9 Giant Companies That Have Made Impressive Green Commitments This Year.
Some good things have happened in 2018 after all.
It all has to do with the gut-brain connection.
First Tennessee Bank extends partnership with Bristol Motor Speedway.
NASCAR Related Racing Birthdays.
Sunday Watkins Glen Notebook.
Kahne expected to remain at Leavine Family Racing.
Cummins joins Stewart-Haas Racing.
Civil trial against Greg Biffle underway.
Hendrick Motorsports extends relationships with Nationwide and Alex Bowman.
Hanson to sing National Anthem at Darlington Raceway.
Sad News - Tom Higgins.
NASCAR considering rule change on windshield wipers.